Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Days

It's been a good week....in fact, it has been a great week!  The motivation returned, I'm running every day at least once, sometimes twice....and most of all - I AM LOVING IT!! 

Summary of the week so far:

Sunday:  27km Oaks to Nepean Lookout with a detour to view an oddly named rock. 
Monday:  5km of shite.  Blood sugar went bezerk, legs went shaky and my skin was clammy....at about the three km mark!!! 
Tuesday:  9.5km L-l-l-l-loving it again!!!
Wednesday:  10km STILL loving it!!
Thursday:  6.5km  bit hot, stinky and thirsty but felt awesome after a shower!
Friday:  9km - new shoes - felt about as bouncy as Tigger.
Tomorrow:  20km  I have a plan.  There is a 10km loop from my place, which I am going to do twice.  It has uphill, downhill, bush steps, a big climb, trail and road.  I've often said when pushed for time this would be a good little test, the temptation being after lap one to just call it a day.....

And that, my friends, will be 87km for the week, and will mean I deserve one or two wee glasses of red this weekend.....

2 comments: