Thursday, March 18, 2010

Song of the Day Mark 2

Dirty Window by Metallica.  Absolutely fantastic when running and you feel tired and weary.  Like I did the other night running home up the big hill.  Didn't help that a lolipop stick from about three months ago got stuck in my camelbak bladder and made sucking a useless exercise - so run home in hot weather + no water + blisters + already trashed legs = long hard journey.

So yesterday I brought the trusty bike to work and did 2 laps of the lake at lunchtime (it was all I had time for) then bike school and sprints and more laps of the lake last night.  Feeling very tired in the quads but otherwise great and I have lost 2 kilos!  Lets hope they stay lost!

About to go for a run around the lake today and thinking perhaps another shortish run tonight.  Tomorrow I won't be able to do much as we have busy busy day in the morning then KAYAK POLO in the arvo.  So I must remember to work on my stabbing action with an oar - I have a feeling it will degenerate into a competition to see who can push who out of their kayak.  All good clean fun for a Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment