Monday, December 28, 2009

Two days after the Kedumba Pass run, here is an email I sent to one of the locals I have been doing hill runs with:

Hey

I am a non starter for tomorrow morning. I have totally banjaxed myself on the Kedumba Pass. No kidding, I have never been this sore after a run, my achilles is banjaxed, my calves are banjaxed and my quads are banjaxed. Did I mention I was banjaxed?

I went out for a little run today and it felt like a lame person dragging a club foot along. I think you are getting the picture.

I have misguidedly agreed to go back up there on 2nd Jan to run it again with K. If you are interested and not working, please feel free to come along and torture yourself with us.

Enjoy tomorrows run.

Cheers
S


This pretty much sums up my recovery from the stupid Kedumba Pass.  I hate it but the bugger is not going to get the better of me......

No comments:

Post a Comment